Global Supply Chain Forum announces trainings on Supply Chain Finance
An aligned understanding of Supply Chain Finance across industries, regions and stakeholders is a key prerequisite to foster the further growth of Supply Chain Finance in the market. Speaking the same language and using the same definitions help market participants to build and use the solutions they require for their individual needs. It is one of the GSCFF key targets to establish such aligned understanding by creating and publishing the definitions the GSCFF promotes.
To further support the increased use of the GSCFF market definitions, the GSCFF is happy to promote training courses that are available to corporates or individuals who are interested in enhancing their knowledge on the SCF techniques the GSCFF has developed and established in the market. Training courses based on the GSCFF market definitions are available from:
- Supply Chain Finance: https://icc.academy/supply-chain-finance-course-bundle/
- Receivables Finance (https://icc.academy/introduction-to-receivables-finance/ )
- Distributor Finance (https://icc.academy/introduction-to-distributor-finance/ )
- Factoring (https://icc.academy/factoring/ )
- Supply Chain Finance and Reverse Factoring: https://fci.nl/en/education/supply-chain-finance-and-reverse-factoring-course
- Supply Chain Finance: https://www.coastlinesolutions.com/supplychainfinance.htm
The links set out above are to third party sites over which the GSCFF has no control or oversight. They are included solely for users’ convenience and the GSCFF is not vouching for the quality or suitability of any supplier’s products or services. Any liability is hereby expressly excluded.
- On August 9, 2022