The 29th Annual Conference on International Trade hosted by BAFT, specifically designed for international trade practitioners, is focused on the key issues that enhance the growth and impact of trade finance on the economy. The event will gather 250 leading trade, trade finance and supply chain professionals.
BAFT has gathered global trade heads from different regions to share how they are dealing with new regulatory and compliance requirements, finding new pockets of growth and investing in new products in the open account/working capital space. The conference will also feature sessions on navigating in the new digital trade world, evolving corporate trade needs and their associated challenges, the geopolitics of international trade, the impact of sustainability/green initiatives on the trade finance and much more. Additionally, the conference will feature:
- A ‘Speaker’s Corner’ to allow attendees to ask panelists questions in a one-on-one setting
- An ‘Innovation Showcase’ highlighting trade solutions from leading trade consortia and providers
- Dedicate slots for bilateral meetings to meet with clients and prospects
- Multiple networking sessions including breakfast, lunch, and several cocktail receptions
- The opportunity to earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
- On September 23, 2019